- We drank so many frozen drinks. Daiquiris, Coladas, I think someone even had a Mojito at one point.
- I know that we dodged a bullet by skipping the worst winter in, like, 30 years, but it was still occasionally cold here. Like, not "put on a sweater" cold, but if you just got out of the pool, and your beach chair is in the shade, and there's a slight breeze, it becomes uncomfortable to drink a frozen drink.
- We went scuba diving. Several times. Kimmy, Corey and I are now PADI certified rescue divers.
- Good, solid wifi is a godsend. I never realized how important that extra mb/s really was.
- The stars here are beautiful. 2 days ago, middle of the ocean, no land in sight, with a new moon. It's a toss up between then and in Algonquin park for where the brightest stars I ever saw were.
- You meet some really weird/awesome/interesting people on a trip like this. 4 different families had sold everything they owned and now lived on a boat for life. 1 person had 76 pairs of shoes. 1 person was crewing on a boat that had crossed the Atlantic. It was the first time that he had ever been on a boat in his life. He was cool.
- We ate some really good food on this trip. Ribs at a bar in North Bimini. Cracked conch on a picnic table on Little Farmer's Cay. Chicken Wings at Sticky Fingers in Charleston. A pulled pork sandwich in Key Largo. 5$ burger night at Sharkey's. Onion rings on Staniel Cay. A daiquiri on Harbour island. Prime Rib in Solomons. Mexican food on Great Exuma.
- There is a rumour that if you watch a sunset over the ocean, there's a flash of green just as it goes under the horizon. I've watched many sunsets, and I have yet to see it.
- Never, ever speak ill of your boat. It will get mad, and the next day something will break. This has happened to us three times.
- Granny Smith apples are better than Galas.
- The butcher shop on Exuma is amazing.
- The water here is bluer. This isn't some "The water's always bluer on the other island" thing, it is actually bluer.
I'm probably going to add more bullets later.
How to get to Gurgaon Valley Casino by Bus, bus, taxi orReplyDelete
You must complete the form of this form at any 문경 출장샵 given 전라북도 출장안마 time and take the next 24 hours without 김포 출장마사지 leaving the 경상북도 출장안마 premises. 광명 출장안마 A ticket costs and you pay for it.