Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Marine Survey of SeaMorr

We have gone through a ton of names for our vessel, including Breaking Wind, Vitamin Sea, Knot Hers/His, Inheritance Gone, NapaSea, NapaThree, DoubleDogs and have finally settled on 'SeaMorr'. We are currently applying for the name and will hopefully have it added to the stern come springtime.

We are off for a marine survey on October 30th, 2009 to take SM for a run up and down the Hudson River. Hopefully everything is great with her and we will close the deal, sign the papers and shrinkwrap her for the winter...then wait until mid April so we can tear open the shrinkwrap like a kids on Christmas morning so we can bring her home!

No comments:

Post a Comment